- SEASONAL WEEKEND BRUNCH
- ONE PENICILLIN, ONE TREE
- SPRING-SUMMER MENU
Reservation for Weekend Brunch please whatsapp +852-6201 5855.
ONE PENICILLIN, ONE TREE
A climate positive cocktail that would make Sir David Attenborough proud. One native tree is planted in the endangered Kalimantan rainforest area in Borneo, Indonesia for each serve.
~ Apple skin whisky, turmeric sherbet, burnt milk, homemade apple cider
PENICILLIN proudly partners with ecoSPIRITS, the world’s first closed loop spirits technology, to eliminate single use glass bottles and dramatically reduce our carbon impact. Cocktails with the eS icon save an average of 150 grams of C02 emissions.
Our reforestation work is in partnership with ecoSPIRITS and Green Steps Group, who provide verified “proof of planting" technology to ensure reforestation is sustainable and long-lasting.
Each Penicillin cocktail served plants one Mallotus Muticus, a fast-growing upper canopy tree which reaches up to 42 meters in height and lives for more than 200 years. Over its lifespan in the rainforest, one Mallotus Muticus will eliminate an astounding 4,400 kg of CO2, equivalent to 8,000 single use glass spirit bottles.
We have carefully selected the wines and bubble for your other experience and enjoyment!
- Crazy by nature cosmo red biodynamic
- Villiera merlot – green company
- Battle of bosworth cabernet sauvignon organic
- Battle of bosworth shiraz organic
- Crazy by nature sirius white biodynamic
- Jade & jasper fiano natural, sustainable wine
- Battle of bosworth chardonnay organic
- Two paddocks picnic riesling organic
- Millton you arai roses biodynamic
- Harvest blanc de blanc - farmers' co-operative